• Support the routine day-to-day laboratory operation including glass washing and solution and sample preparation.
• Gain experience using HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) and SFC (Supercritical Fluid Chromatography).
• Assist in experiment design and execution to support scientific publications and marketing.
- Successful candidates are enrolled in or are recent graduates of a Chemistry or related sciences program. Averica has accepted rising juniors, seniors, or immediate graduates as interns in past years.
- One year of Organic Chemistry and Organic Lab is preferred.
- You must meet the qualifications for the Mass Life Sciences Internship Challenge at http://www.masslifesciences.com/programs/internship/faq-interns/.
Applications must include both a relevant resume and a cover letter. Your cover letter should include answers to the following questions:
1. What are your expectations? What do you want to get out of this internship?
2. In as much detail as possible, describe any relevant experience you may have (especially chromatography experience).
3. What would make you an asset to our company?
4. What are your plans/career interests after you complete your undergraduate degree?
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org