Averica Discovery, an analytical development contract research organization (CRO) with specialized experience in small molecule analysis and purification, seeks motivated individuals interested in a fast-paced laboratory workplace with a creative and success-driven team. Our work supports chemistry teams by providing the material and information required during drug discovery and drug development. Our laboratories work under a quality program, thereby delivering high quality service to our customers.
This hourly position will assist with the day-to-day operations of the laboratory. We are looking for a responsible person who is able to follow Standard Operating Procedures and directions and can record all tasks in logs or a laboratory notebook. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Glassware washing and equipment cleaning
- Solution and sample preparation
- Supplies inventory maintenance
- Ordering/receiving chemicals and samples
- Shipping/receiving packages both domestic and international