Averica Discovery is an analytical development contract research organization (CRO) with specialized experience in small molecule analysis and purification. Are you a motivated individual interested in working in a fast-paced laboratory environment with a creative and success-driven team? Our work supports chemistry teams by providing the material and information required during drug discovery and drug development. Our laboratories work under a quality program, thereby delivering high quality service to our customers. We are located in Marlborough, MA in proximity to hundreds of potential clients.
Averica has an immediate opening in our Analytical Group for Laboratory Manager with analytical method development expertise. The scientist will have hands on experience with a variety of chromatography techniques, instrumentation and detectors including H/UPLC-MS, Normal Phase LC, SFC and Mass Spectrometry a plus. The analytical team maintains the technology and expertise to provide solutions to challenging problems for small drug molecules.
Minimum BS degree in chemistry or related field and 10 years’ experience with demonstrated expertise in modern chromatography methods and mass spectrometer technologies, or MS with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Able to lead, organize and efficiently run a team of people.
- Motivated to conduct difficult projects with our customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in an organized and efficient manner.
- Ability to multitask, lead several projects, and communicate with chemists at all stages of the project.
- Demonstrated technical skills are desirable as troubleshooting and maintenance of the chromatography systems will be required.
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your emailed application will only be considered if you submit a relevant resume and personalized cover letter. Attach both documents as .pdf files. The cover letter must directly address the question “Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?”