SCIENTIST / SENIOR SCIENTIST- Analytical Chemistry/Separation Science
(Regular – Full Time)
Are you a motivated, results-oriented individual interested in working in a fast-paced laboratory environment with a creative and success-driven team? Averica has an immediate opening for an R&D scientist with chromatography and mass spectrometry experience. You should have a passion for learning in order to gain hands-on experience with a variety of chromatographic techniques, instrumentation and detectors including H/UPLC-MS, Normal Phase LC and SFC.
Minimum BS degree in chemistry or related field and 5 years’ experience with demonstrated expertise in modern chromatography methods and mass spectrometer technologies.
- Strong technical skills are desirable as troubleshooting and maintenance of the chromatography systems will be required.
- Experience with chromatographic method development or preparatory chromatography is preferred.
- Motivated to conduct difficult projects with our customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in an organized and efficient manner.
- Proficient at multi-tasking
- Outstanding ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers at all stages of the projects.
What Averica Can Offer You
- Competitive Salary
- Health and welfare programs such as medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Generous time off for sick/personal and vacation
- 401(k) with company match
Averica Discovery is an analytical development contract research organization (CRO) with specialized experience in small molecule analysis and purification. We support pharmaceutical and biotech clients by providing the material and information required during drug discovery and drug development to shorten timelines in the R&D process. Since our founding in 2007, we have developed a reputation for excellence, speed, and an ability to solve tough problems!
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
“Averica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind”