Highly pure or isomerically pure test samples of drugs in development not only guarantee more reliable results, but are also absolutely required for certain types of testing – toxicity, for example. Waiting for a scalable chemistry process that can deliver material of high purity and chiral purity can delay a program. Our chromatography processes deliver qualified compound fast.
Small or Large Scale
We deliver finished compounds at scales for milligram to kilogram. Often smaller samples are processed in a few days, and the processes we develop are scalable as your program needs escalate.
Chromatography Solutions that fit your timeline and budget
Chromatography is your best solution for enantiomer supply at the early and intermediate stages of lead candidate profiling. Chiral separation is fast and easy to scale-up, so that you don’t have to worry about compound supply while moving a discovery program toward development. The high efficiency of preparative SFC delivers highly pure compound from milligrams to kilograms.
Chiral Method Development
We can develop chiral chromatography methods that are:
- Scalable for preparative chromatography use
- Normal phase or SFC for fast analysis and process monitoring
- Validation-ready for batch release and stability
- Reversed phase for bioanalysis
Preparative chromatography also offers a reliable and cost-effective purification solution. Whether polishing a batch of compound to achieve a hard-to-meet purity standard, producing reference standard material, removing a problematic impurity, or isolating an unknown degradant; we apply the same highly efficient preparative SFC and HPLC technology to solve the problem
Contact us to learn more about our chromatography solutions!
- Material for mechanistic studies, differential activity, structural biology, in vivo toxicology, or advanced profiling.
- Chiral or achiral compound purification by scalable methods: support at all phases of drug development.
- Water sensitive, unstable, difficult to purify compounds, or compounds with multiple chiral centers
- Evaluation of enantiomers: Targeted purification of a desired enantiomer or isomer. Recycle the distomer, or use it for physical properties testing
- “Polishing” compounds to achieve needed enantiomeric excess (ee)
- Separation of Isomers
- Separation of Diastereomers
The Averica Advantage
Fast and Easy to Scale-up
Averica’s chromatography systems contain custom innovations, delivering the fastest turnaround and highest recovery without sacrificing any quality. Upon completion of a project clients receive highly pure compounds, an optimized method, and detailed reporting and analytics.
Averica’s depth of experience with HPLC method development and method qualification makes us uniquely suited to provide chromatography methods that result in projects delivered on time and on target.
- Fastest turnaround & highest recovery
- Highest success rate at over 95%
- Detailed method reporting & analytics
- Turnaround in DAYS, not weeks or months – even at larger scale
- DEA Schedule I-V compounds
- Success-oriented and highly responsive team with many years of pharmaceutical experience
- US-based scientific team
- SFC – Preparative & Analytical
- HPLC – Preparative & Analytical
- RP LC – Preparative & Analytical
Click for more information about how we use our technology systems.